EVENING EUCHARIST services
Services are held monthly (escept January) at Titirangi Soldiers Memorial Church, Auckland at 7:30pm
Times of Silent Contemplative Prayer or Meditation are incorporated into the evening service.
Join us in a beautiful historic church set in natural bush surroundings for nature-centered seasonal eucharistic services. These services performed by an ordained priest combine traditional Liberal Catholic and Mystical Christian liturgy with readings and worship themes related to the the seasons and holy days of the year. Candles and incense will be lit and quiet music played prior to each service and there are also times for silent reflection and contemplative prayer throughout the service.
- Sun 26th Feb: Mystical Mass (Candlemas) White
- Sun 26th March: Celtic Seasonal Eucharist (Autumn) Green
- Sun 23rd April: Mystical Mass (Easter Service) White
- Sun 28th May: Mystical Mass: Pentecost/Whitsunday Red
- Sun 25th June: Celtic Seasonal Eucharist (Midwinter) Purple
- Sun 30th July: Mystical Mass (Feast St Benedict) Green
- Sun 27th Aug: Mystical Mass (Assumption of Mary) White
- Sun 24th Sept: Celtic Seasonal Eucharist (Spring) Green
- Sun 22nd Oct: Mystical Mass (Feast of St Francis & St Clare) Brown
- Sunday 26th Nov: Celtic Seasonal Eucharist (Summer) Red
- Sun 24th Dec: Mystical Mass (Advent/Christmas) Purple